Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swine Flu Conspiracy?

When the news blasted the outbreak of the "swine flu", my first thought wasn't how to protect myself and not get infected, rather what is really going on in the world? I spoke to my sis about it and she had the same thought. We agree that the government and then in turn the media has a way of creating chaos within the masses to blind us from the real issues at hand. I found it interesting, that living in LA, so close to Mexico there wasn't any reported cases (then), but were in Germany and Australia. This flu hasn't killed any more people than any other flu*. So I ask, what are they distracting us from?



*According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: About 36,000 Americans die on average per year from the complications of flu.

Followers